Saturday 10 May 2014

Living Free









Denim Jacket- Thrifted from Black Market Toronto
Everything else- Thrifted 

I was going through the Free People site (love everything on there!!) the other day before heading out for lunch and got inspired to put together is outfit. I had to actually dig out this boots from the back of my closet because I haven't worn them in forever! Now that there out I am going to wear them a lot more this spring. I think they look best when pair with a dress or light denim shorts rather then traditional pants. 
This awesome floral dress is one I bought recently at my local thrift store. It was a maxi dress, but I decided to cut it shorter and make it a cute casual dress for spring. 
On a side note I am finally taking a liking to the green in my hair. At first when the blue was fading I hated it and was contemplating whether or not to bleach the colour out altogether (which would of been detrimental to my hair), but its starting to look lighter with more blond tones in it. So for now I am going to leave it has is. 

Have a great weekend ! See you soon <3



No comments:

Post a Comment