Monday 9 September 2013

Chain it up











Bralette-Brandy Melville
Skirt- Thrifted (Value Village) similar here
Men'd Plaid Shirt- Thrifted (Value Village) 
Body Chain- DIY similar here
Flatforms- Thrifted 

I've been wearing this shirt religiously since I bought it. My sister calls it the "Scotch Tape" shirt because it literally looks like the tape packaging. I bought it from the mens section of my local thrift store, they always have a variety of plaid shirts to choose from. 
The white bralette is actually my sisters but since I have the same one in black we decided to be nice for once and share. I think it pairs perfectly with the baggy pieces of the outfit, and since the skirt is high waisted it doesn't show to much skin. 
Body chains are a trend I am really loving right now! Whether you wear on top of your shirts or under them like I am in this outfit, they always add a unique twist to simple outfits. 
These earrings are a pair my best friend gave to me as a gift a few birthdays ago, and being me I lost them as some as I got them and recently just found them in a random purse. Thank the lord I found them cause now I never take them off. 

Hope everyone is having and amazing day!! Talk to you soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment