Thursday 28 March 2013

Don't Blend In






Disco Pants- American Apparel
Army Jacket- Black Market thrift store
Vintage Top- Hand-me-down 
Doc. Marten Boots- Little Burgundy
Canvas Backpack- Claire's (similar)
Mustache Bracelet- Etsy

I took these pictures a while back ( so you can probably tell form the mountain of snow in my backyard ). I wore this outfit to school on one of the warmer winter days a couple of weeks ago. This is a typical everyday outfit for me, I like to wear comfortable pieces when I have 3 hour lectures to sit through. These pants have to be the most comfortable pair of pants I have ever owned, I love them to pieces!! I bought these with my first paycheck, they were pretty pricey but a worthy investment, I wear them when ever I can. 
This is also my first posts where I am wearing something other them my maxi skirts , which just goes to show how much I wear them in my day to day life  (which is ALWAYS).
The army jacket is one of my new favorite and I am going to be wearing it a lot this spring. I bought if on boxing day at Black Market, which is a super cool thrift store in down town Toronto right in the middle of the fashion/entertainment district. 
The military green backpack is the one i use everyday for school and i got it last year. as for the jewelry, three of the rings I am wearing I made from some wire from the craft store ( you could probably tell which ones aha). The mustache bracelet I got from the same shop on Etsy  where  I got the other bracelet i mentioned in one of my other posts. 

Hope everyone has an amazing, yet relaxing weekend !! 

Peace & Love- Stef    

No comments:

Post a Comment